Terms and Conditions
- You have read, understand, and accept to be bound by these Terms;
- You are of legal age to establish a binding contract with "Level Up For Less"; and
- You are entering into these Terms on your own behalf or on behalf of a company you represent, and you have the legal authority to bind that entity to these Terms.
Herein, “you” or “user(s)” pertains to the individual or legal entity, whichever is appropriate, identified during registration on our website. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, please refrain from using our website and its associated services.
Take note, particularly of Section 14 of this Agreement. This section outlines the procedures for resolving claims between you and "Level Up For Less", including claims that might have arisen before accepting these Terms. Notably, it encompasses an Arbitration Agreement. Except for certain exceptions, this requires that disputes between us be settled through binding and conclusive arbitration. Unless you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement:
- You will be limited to resolving disputes with us on an individual basis, without the ability to initiate or join in any class or collective actions; and
- You forfeit your right to resolve disputes in a court of law and to have a jury trial for your claims.